Friday 6 February 2015

Parallel Jumping. Part 3. By: Keira.

(If you have not read part 1/2 yet, please scroll down and read first. Thank you!)
  When school ends, I see Samantha walking to the bus. Oh no! That's the city bus that I take! After this mornings embarrassment of a conversation, I could not stand to hear her brag about how great school is going for her. She is so obnoxious and absolutely annoying! Ugh! Why dose she have to take the same bus as me? Oh well. I can probably get a lift with Carol and Tom. They still live together. They hated there home. They had to live with there mean aunt because there mom died while giving birth to them, and there dad went missing on a camping trip. It was pretty depressing. So they saved up money to buy an apartment together.
  "Carol! Tom! Do you mind if I carpool with you?" I ask, desperately.
  "Sure!" Says Carol.
  "Hey, if you're already going to be with us, we may as well get some food whie we're out." Tom suggests.
  "Sounds great." I say. "Where do you want to go?"
  "How about the blue diner?" Suggests Carol.
  "Cool. Let's go!" Says Tom.
  The ride from our university to the diner is very quick. We go inside, and find a nice, outside seat.
  "Wow! The food here is amazing!" Says Carol.
As we are about to leave, we see a guy having a coughing fit walk ou of the door.
  "Sir, are you okay?" I ask, worried that he's choking.
  "Yes, I'm fine. I think that I'm getting a cold. I don't want to make anyone sick. Goodbye." He says.
  After that I go home and drink some pop that the lady gave me. I'm just taking a sip of my drink, when all of the sudden, I start sneezing. That guy must have given me his cold! I decide to get some sleep.
  But when I wake up, I'm in my childhood house. In my bedroom. With no cold!
"Adam!" My mother calls, in a caring voice "Time for breakfast!"
  What?


To be continued....

3 comments: