Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Strangest Day ( By Sylvia ) Part One

6am, not so great. Every morning the same thing. Bright and early. Until yesterday. Yesterday was different. Yesterday was.... it was... well.....
I kept waking up at 2am, and 4am. The minutes felt like hours,  and the hours felt like days. My first thought was the Root Beer I had at like 11:30pm the previous day, but I had already fallen asleep for hours, so it should have passed. As the hours went on through the night, I found myself awake at the time of 7:39am. I would shake my head and rub my eyes several times but nothing changed. Right away I slipped out of bed and ran down the hallway and into the living room. Right away, I noticed something strange. My mother was was on the sofa just sitting there with what looked like a fresh cup of coffee.
"Mom, aren't you supposed to be at work... and .... school... what about school?"
I was in quite the panic at the moment when mom spoke at me.
" Don't worrie about that dear."
Mom said very quiet and some what calm.  I was somewhat confused at what was going on with Mom. Just while I looked away from her, she touched my shoulder and told me softly
" I need to tell you something."
At this moment, I knew something was about to change.

To be continued.....

1 comment: