Sunday 8 February 2015

Parallel Jumping. Part 5. By Keira.

  Samantha is in love with me? Wait, what?
  "So, we have a reservation at this cute, little, Italian restaurant. It is the best food you will ever taste!" Says Samantha, excitedly.
  What. Is. Happening.
  "Umm... I'm going to be late for class..." I say in a confused voice.
  "Wow. You must have been up really late last night! Your class doesn't start for another hour, silly! Your in the art program. Not the science program!" She says, in a upbeat tone.
  "Right..." I say, more confused than I have ever been in my life.
  "Okay! Well, I got to get going! See you later!" She says, giving me a peck on the cheek, and walking off to class.
  Weird...
  That's when I see her. Carol.
  "Hey!" I say.
  "What do you want?!" She barks at me. She dose not seem like her usual, upbeat, self right now.
  "Woah. Umm... Are you okay?" I ask, startled by the disgust in her eyes.
  "Why would you care?" She snarls. "It's not like I'm your friend. You made that very clear in first grade."
  Wow. Harsh. What is happening? Honestly! I mean...
  "How, exactly, did I make that clear?" I ask, trying not to feel the pain of her icy glare. If looks could kill, I would be down there with the dinosaurs.
  "Don't rub it in." She says, rudely. Then she storms off, not even looking back to me. Wow. Rude much?
  Okay. I think this is a dream. Maybe if I pinch myself... Ow! Okay. Not a dream. A living nightmare. Oh boy. What is happening?


To be continued...
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Keira, all that you do when I read the parts of your stories is blow my mind! You're so amazing at this! Never stop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jewel! You are one of the most sweet, caring, kind person that I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Keira! There's no words to describe what you are :) But, for now, you are the most loving, unique, funny, kind, caring, fun, and amazing person that I know! :D There's nobody like you! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! It's almost like Carol and Samantha switched bodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I guess so. I didn't really plan that out.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete