Friday 6 February 2015

Parallel Jumping. Part 4. By: Keira.

  "Mom?" I ask, while walking down the stairs.
  "No silly. The prime Minister of London Britain," She says sarcastically. "Of course I'm your mother!"
  "Yeah, sorry. What day is it?" I ask.
  "Wow, you were up really late last night, working on your art! I'm so proud of you!" She says.
  What is happening? Why am I in my childhood home? Art? What art? I'm a science major! Ugh! What is going on? Oh boy, this better be some phyco dream!
  "Oh, dear, you better get going! Your, um, *cough*, friend, is probably waiting at the bus for you!" Says mom.
  "Umm.... Okay?" I say, in the form of a question.
  When I get to the city bus, I see Samantha, and she looks like she's waiting for someone. Please don't see me! Please! I Cautiously walk around her to make sure she doesn't see me, but she then calls my name. My name.
  "Adam," she says. Oh no. "Hey sweetie! What's up?" She says, while kissing my cheek.
  What. Wait, what?
  "Happy one year anniversary!" She says, lovingly.
  What? One year anniversary?
  "I got you a gift!" She says, excitedly. "I promised your mom I wouldn't tell you, but she told me that you were up all night making a painting for me! That is so sweet!"
  "Yeah, sweet..." I say, not fully processing what just happened.
  "I love you." She says.
  Wait, what?
  Samantha's in love with me?
  What?



To be continued...

11 comments:

  1. You guys must be so confused right now! Major plot twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. For all you know, what's happening to him right now is a dream. That, or this is reality and the other life is the dream... ;)

      Delete
    2. HES IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE I GET IT THATS WHY THE TITLE IS PARALLEL JUMPING!!

      Delete
    3. Im smart:) lol just kidding!

      Delete
    4. I didn't think that anyone would guess it! There is a lot of other big events that will be happening though. Remember, there was another version of Adam in that universe. If our Adam took the place of the other Adam, then where is the other Adam?

      Delete
    5. The other Adam is in our world then! Oh gosh!

      Delete