Sunday 8 February 2015

K-K-KINGFISHER!!! :D

Kingfisher
Well, hello everyone! As most of you may know, tomorrow is Kingfisher! Cue the applause! What? No applause? O-okay...I'LL MAKE MY OWN APPLAUSE!!! CAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPJEWELROCKSCLAPCLAPCLAP!!! Oh, why thank you! :3 Ok, as I was saying tomorrow is Kingfisher and most of you either lost your menu planner or whatever it's called! :D Sorry, but I can't help you about what you're eating on day 1, day 2, or day 3, well, on day three we're having a hot dog lunch... Ok! Back to saying what you need to bring!
1. 1 Winter Jacket and Snow Pants
2. 2 Pairs of Mittens, 2 Toques, and 2 Neck warmers (Make sure to stay toasty! :3 )
3. Winter Boots (Maybe for -50*c temperature, doesn't have to be that, but make sure it's warm!)
4. 1 or 2 Pairs of Long Underwear (Hehe, I typed underwear, ahhh, typical 3 year old mind Jewel. )
Now the items you will need!
1. Toothbrush and Toothpaste (Oh no, no, no, got to keep them pearly whites in your mouth! :D )
2. Soap and Face Cloth (You don't want a dirty face, now don't you?)
3. Brush or Comb (You don't want a big rat's nest in your hair, usually, people with short hair don't need the, but still!)
4. Sunscreen (What? Wait, wait, wait.... Sunscreen? In winter? Eh, sure, depends if it's sunny or not!)
5. Insect Repellent. Wait...... Scratch that! It's winter! No bugs! Okie, don't bring that! ^.^
6.Sleeping bag, small pillow optional (You need to be warm!Make sure it's padded! Seriously... Check. Right. Now! D:<)
7.Are you actually checking to see if your sleeping bag's padded or are you just so sure about it... Go check.
8. Hopefully you checked! Ok, you need a flashlight! (You don't want to hit your face on a branch... It hurts... I should know...)
9. Depending if one person from your group is bringing it, then you don't need these, but if only you are bringing your own utensils, plate, bowl, or cup, then you need to bring those... Make sure they're reusable! Like seriously, no garbage!
 Hopefully this is useful, I tried to make it as funny and non-boring as I could! Thanks for reading! Okie dokie, JEWEL OUT! PEACE! Nah, just kidding! Okie dokie! buh-bye! :D
~Jewel :D (The girl with a 3 year old mind!)

5 comments:

  1. Well this will be helpful! Saying that it's practically coming from an 11 year old girl with a 3 year old mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe :3 I'm going to go get myself a popsicle now!

      Delete
  2. Do kingfisher birds actually come to Kingfisher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lennox. Usually you can't see them, though. Kingfisher was named after the bird "Kingfisher"... I think... Either that or it's the other way around! ^.^ I myself haven't seen a Kingfisher bird, but the Kingfisher birds do come to Kingfisher. If I'm wrong, sorry! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm so upset that I can't come. I hope this fever ends soon! :(

    ReplyDelete