Tuesday 17 February 2015

stories... (Fiction story.)

Dogs may be loud or they might be real messy but once you get to know them, they are actually really playful, really kind and loyal. Well, that's how I met my dog. It all started when I was just 8 years old. Me and my mom were walking down the sidewalk when I noticed something. I turned to my left and saw a little puppy looking at me in the window. He was a light golden color and was very small. My mom stopped and turned around. "Hey, Manny! Come on. We have to be heading home, now," Mom shouted. She walked over to me and looked at the puppy. "Mom, can we get that dog in the window? Please! Please! Please!" I begged. My mom said that we couldn't get it because it required a lot of responsibility. "But mom! I'll share all of my meals with it. I'll take it on walks every day. Please!" I begged. I did everything I could to get my mom to get the puppy. Finally, she said, "well, if it means that much to you, then I have no choice. But, you have to promise to take care of it." I smiled like I've never smiled before. "Don't worry, mom. I'll take care of it," I assured her. We walked into the store and my mom asked how much the puppy was. The cashier said, "we have been having trouble finding a home for him. So much people don't come in here any more. Would you like him?" My mom looked at me. I nodded. Then my mom said, "Yes we would." So, as soon as we got out of the store, the puppy licked me. I smiled and kept walking. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I named him Sam. Sam is no trouble at all. I grew up with him and to this very day, he still lives with me. I feed him, I wash him, I take him for walks, and I clean up after him. He turned out to be a great dog and my best friend. Well, I have to go feed Sam now. See ya!

By Lennox

1 comment: