Friday 6 February 2015

Strange Experiences Fiction Story: By Josh

I have lots to tell you guys. First I took a walk into the woods. I found a trail that I never noticed before. I was about to walk down it, but I then thought it might lead to a cave. I went anyway. it took 10 minutes for me to get to the end. It turns out I was right about a cave being at the end. But this was no ordinary cave. I took a peek inside and found something on the ground. It couldn't be a human. It strangely had a deer skull atop its head. Then I knew what it was: a Wendigo. I started running for my life. It almost got me a couple times. It turns out that it was a strong Wendigo. I was unfortunately starting to run slower. It would catch me for sure. Since Wendigoes have very strong senses, I knew I could not hide. I think when I first saw it, it was eating something. I ran to my car, locked the doors, stepped on the gas pedal, and sped away. The Wendigo, however, was not done with me yet. It managed to grab on to the vehicle. How is this possible. I couldn't believe it. I finally encountered a Wendigo!?!? I was so scared that it would reach into the car from the roof. I decided to swerve in a zigzag line to shake it off. It worked, so I drove faster away. I managed to get back to the city without being attacked again. I told all of my friends that this happened. Everyone thought I was a liar. Then I showed them the footage I got of the Wendigo. They then believed me.

All of this happened in September 2014.
Stay tuned for my next horror story.
Until then, stay safe. It may come for you.
By Josh.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment