Friday 13 February 2015

The cursed pendant. Part 3

Please scroll down and read the previous parts if you haven't yet. Enjoy Part 3. :)

When I walked in the door, the house felt very unusually cold. I thought it was just the air conditioning. I took off my sweater and threw it on the floor. I looked around the living room. "Home sweet home," I said to myself. I locked the door and opened the windows. Traffic was still really bad. Cars and trucks were only going 30 kilometres an hour. I thought that the drivers were probably really bored. My house wasn't exactly, the cleanest house in the world. The door creaks slightly, there are socks everywhere, and there's tons of dishes. Also, there's this small crack in my bedroom wall. Every time I go to sleep, I'm kept up really late because I can hear squeaks. I think there's a mouse in there. In the middle of thinking, I suddenly felt very thirsty. I cant describe it but I was really, REALLY, thirsty. In fact, my mouth was bone dry. I walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a cold can of root beer. After I opened it, I basically almost drowned. I finished the whole can in only 8 seconds. When I was finished, I was still extremely thirsty. I reached for a chocolate milk carton and once again, devoured it. I couldn't help myself. I almost drank everything in the fridge. When I was about to start drinking the apple juice, I stopped myself. "What am I doing?" I asked. I put the juice back into the fridge and closed it. "I've never felt that way in my life." I suddenly felt very light headed. "I think I need to call my doctor." I grabbed the phone and was about to push the numbers but was stopped. I heard a beep. I quickly turned around to see that the oven was turned on. The stove was a low 7 degrees. Now, what I saw next was just creepy. The knob on the stove was turning, by itself. By now, I was against the wall staring at the knob turning. By just a few seconds, the stove was now 54 degrees. The knob had stopped turning and the oven door was open. I knew I had to turn it off. I forced myself to move. Just as I was about to push the power button, I was pushed from behind. Right into the stove

What happens to Bill next? Find out in Part 4. stay tuned...

Part 4 will be coming very soon. Please feel free to leave a comment and stay cool.

2 comments: