Sunday 8 February 2015

The cursed pendant. Part 2

The traffic was really jammed up today. Cars and trucks were trying to pass each other. The sound of cars honking was loud. I'm lucky that I have to walk home. Chicago was really busy today. After 2 minutes, I arrived home. Just as I was about to go inside, I felt a chill run down my back. It felt strange. I felt a very strong presence. I quickly turned around. I was expecting to see someone but there was nobody. I glanced around the front yard. Nothing. Then something caught my eye. Something shiny. On the walkway, there was some sort of necklace. It stood out. I felt drawn to it. I asked myself if I should pick it up. I couldn't help myself. I walked over to it. I bent down and looked at it. On it, there was a cross. I wondered what it was. "I don't know how it got here... it wasn't here this morning," I said to myself. I attempted to pick it, but when I touched it, I heard breathing. It was very low breathing. I picked it up. "What is this?" I asked myself. Well, whatever it is, it wasn't normal. I stared at it and gently put it on my neck. I felt weird and unbalanced. I looked at the road. On the other side of the street, I saw a man staring at me. He looked to be about 27 years old. He wore clothes that were old fashioned. He kept looking at me and I looked at him. His eyes seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. A car passed by and when it did, he was no longer there. I was confused. "Hey, Bill!" yelled a voice. I looked right and saw Ken walking towards me. "Um... hey, Ken." I said still wondering on what just happened. He came over to me. "Did you hear about the hockey game coming here? It would be so exciting to see it, but we don't have tickets," Ken said. "Hmm? Oh yeah! Do you know what? Dan just got us tickets to go see it. He got the last two." I pulled out the ticket and showed Ken. "Are you serious? I CANT WAIT!" Ken said exited. "yeah. Dan said he was going to give you one when he could see you," I said. "Oh. I'm going to go head over there right now," Ken said. "Okay, then." I said. "Well, I just came over here to tell you about bowling." Ken said. "Oh! How did it go?" I asked. "Well, just as soon as you left, the bowling alley closed. They were only open until 5:00pm." Ken said. "That's too bad." I said, still confused. "Yeah. Anyway, I'm going to go to Dan's house." Ken said. "Okay then." I said. Ken waved and started walking over to Dan's house. I pushed my door open and stepped inside. I should've never picked it up. Its too late to go back.

End of part 2...

Just like everyone else, I would like to thank Kiera. Her stories have inspired me to start writing my own. I love writing even more. In fact, I cant wait to write the next part! Thanks again and goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lennox! It's nice to know that I'm inspiring my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! It's too bad you didn't get to go to Kingfisher.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I really wanted to come. But I'm way to sick. I can't stop coughing, I threw up on Tuesday, and the list just keeps going on. I really want to come back to school, but I'm way to sick. I can't wait to see you guys again.

      Delete