Monday 23 February 2015

Day of the Triffids.

The current script right now isn't finished but its really good.
I like the storyline so far.
The group of kids go to Safeway to collect food and any other survival gear.
Its too bad Sarah had to get eaten though.
I am actually pretty happy that I got to be a character in the script. His name is Tyler.
But I just found out that I'm going to also get eaten by a Triffid at the marina.
I wish I wouldn't get eaten. :(
Either then that, I cant wait to record the story and broadcast it.
Lots of creativity and effort was put into the script.
I wonder what's going to happen next, being there's blind people everywhere and monsters roaming around.

The story is really good so far and everyone is participating.
What will happen next?

3 comments:

  1. Actually, we finished today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your thoughts Lennox. The girls worked really hard to finish it. And I agree, it is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your feedback. I think it turned out really good and the recording was also good.

    ReplyDelete