Friday 6 February 2015

Back In Time: Part 1




                                        Chapter One
5
4
3
2
It's almost here.
1
2019, yay.... So excited about THAT.... Amber thinks about the new year.
"2019!!! A new year! A new start! Aren't you excited, Amber?" Debbie asks in an excited tone.
"Yay... A brand new year to eat skittles, fart sparkles, and poop out rainbows, I'm SOOOO excited..." Amber replied in a sarcastic tone.
"Jeez, cranky pants much..." Debbie mumbled under her breath as she walked toward her brother, Drake.
"Hey, Drake, do you know if Dad's going to be home tonight or is he working the night shift?" Debbie asked her brother.
"Umm.... I don't know, I think he's working night shift... Hey, do you think Lane could come mega bowling with us next week?" Drake asked, as he pulled his beautiful, tall, strawberry-blonde haired, little freckles dotting her nose and cheeks, bright emerald eyes and coral colored lips girlfriend to his side and putting his arm around her waist.
"I don't know... Remember the last time you had Lane over?" Debbie asked, multiple images of a party rushed through her mind, people breaking cups, cutting fabric, vomiting on the floor, and the worst... Ripping her mother's painting... The last piece of her... The only thing that verified that her mother was still with her. Holding back the tears, Debbie inhaled a long breath as if she were choking and gasping for air. Not saying anything else, she turned and ran to Amber.
"Ugh! I just hate her! She's annoying, so rich that she "bathes" in money, dumb as a brick, beautiful, and she steals my brother away from me!" Debbie screams as if not knowing there were other people around her.
"Wait... You hate her because she's beautiful? That makes no se-"
"She's too beautiful! That's the point! She has every boy dropping to their knees just to talk to her! She flirts with everybody behind my brother's back, I try to tell him but he doesn't believe me! He thinks she just has the perfect look, and the perfect body to match it!" Debbie's face turned red in anger as she stomped her foot onto the ground, her hands in fists ready to punch someone.
"Oh, come on, Debbie! You're the girl that's beautiful,not like me, of course! You're smart, kind, protective, humorous, beautiful, like look at yourself in the mirror! You have the most silky, hazel colored hair, aqua blue eyes, lovely, smooth, silky skin, beautiful cherry coloured lips, and you're 5'8! Like, dang! That's tall! Sadly... I'm 5'7... Almost your hight!" As Amber brags about Debbie, Debbie's rosy red cheeks start to blush and make her cheeks even brighter.
"Aww, thanks Amber, that mean a lot to me." Debbie blushes and looks at the ground
"Amber, you may not think you look beautiful but-"
"I know I'm not, my mirror tells me that I look-"
"Well then, your mirror is a piece of junk!" As Debbie take Amber's hands, they both show a smirk on their face.
"Enough talking about dumb "beauty"! We're not like those girly girls! We're ourselves! Forget about Lane! You thinking what I'm thinking what I'm thinking?" Says Amber in an evil tone.
"Let's do think!" Yells Debbie excitedly. As they both run through a cloud of people, they see Lane sanding beside the pool. Amber and Debbie lock arms and run towards Lane. Lane gives out a gasp as Amber and Debbie run into Lane and they go flying into the pool, except one... Drake grabs onto Amber's arm to stop her from falling into the pool, he lets go after planting Amber on the ground.
"Give me your phone." Says Drake looking into Amber's green eyes. Amber hands over her phone. Holding her breath, Amber was ready for what was coming, Drake gives Amber a push into the pool as she's in the coffin position. Drake runs back into the house, puts Amber's phone into Debbie's room, and runs back outside. Drake jumps into the pool unaware of who would be in that part of the pool, luckily, no one was there.
"POOL PARTY!!!!" A stranger yells out, dozens of laughs spill out into the night sky. Debbie runs inside to grab towels for everybody. As she looks at the phone, she see's there were missed calls. She listens to the messages. Oh no... Mrs. Holliston! Debbie's heart pounds as she looks at the time, Mrs. Holliston phoned 3 minutes before Debbie found the messages. "I'M CALLING THE COPS!" was the message. The last message. Before Debbie knew it, she heard sirens.

Thank you Keira for inspiring me to write a book! I know I'm not a great writer like you, but hopefully you like it! You're always talking to me about Doctor Who and I thought, why not change our conversations into a book! Thank you Keira, you're awesome! Also, feel better soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story Jewel! I can't wait to see where it goes! I'm glad that I inspired you to write a book. Thank you. I'll try to feel better. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete