Wednesday 21 January 2015

When We Got Hypnotized...

Back in 2014, I went over to my amigo's house, Jewel. We were bored so we decided to do hypnosis'. Sylvia was also over, and she wasn't so fond of the idea. Me and Jewel did hypnosis' that made you see things, one that was supposed to make you fall asleep, and one that made you laugh uncontrollably for one whole hour. May I remind you that me and Jewel put together is like Mentos and Diet Coke, we explode and don't mix well together. So being the people we are, we did the laughing hypnosis and we laughed at the most STUPIDEST things ever! I'm talking about we even laughed at "why did the chicken cross the road?"! Sylvia couldn't stand our laughing, so she left and me and Jewel continued doing more idiotic hypnosis's. The end. :3

3 comments: