Friday 23 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 3. By:Keira

Warning! If you have not read part one and two yet, scroll down until you find them, and then please read them. Thank you.-Keira

  Two days before the note...
  Okay, I may have already told you a lot of exciting things that have happened to me. Odd note, explosion, and more. But you don't really know me. You don't know the version of me that won a free scholarship to art school, the version of me that hangs out with my friends, the version of me who works at Starbucks. So, I'm going to let you know a bit more about myself.
  7:00 am: I wake up, feed my brown tabby cat, Jimmy,(I would get a dog, but my apartment manager is allergic.), and start cooking breakfast. Preferably pancakes.
  7:30 am: Pack bag for school and watch tv.
  8:00 am: call Alex and Harrison and make plans for lunch.
  8:30 am: Take cab to school.
  9:00 am-12:00 pm: Attend school.
  12:30 pm: have lunch with Harrison and Alex.
  2:00 pm-6:00 pm: go to work.
  6:30 pm: Go home, feed Jimmy, eat dinner.
  7:00 pm: call mom and dad.
  7:30 pm-9:00 pm: paint, read, tv, friends.
  9:30 pm: sleep.
  This is my life... At least, it was. Everything started to change two days later. That day I got that note. I miss that old life.
 
  The day after the note:
  The day after the note started of pretty normally. I went to school, went to Harrison's place for lunch, painted, played with Jimmy. It wasn't until dinner, that's when the day went all downhill.
  I was having a taco at the food court in the mall, and that's when I noticed it. Somebody wrote on the wrapper of my taco. It said "Why didn't you listen to me! I said get out!!!!"
  That's when it happened.
  The crash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys! I hope you enjoy today's part of splitting Atoms. I post every day. Please share your thoughts about today's part. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Keira. I know you have me checking in daily to read each new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait for part four.
    what will happen next?

    ReplyDelete