Saturday 31 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 11. By: Keira.

  "I'm your brother." He says.
  "What? How? I'm an only child!" I say, my voice trembling with fear.
  "Seven years before you were born, your mother, our mother, had a child. That child was me. She had so many things that she wanted to do with her life, and a child would just weigh her down, so I was put up for adoption. Eventually, I decided that I wanted to meet my family. I was 16 at the time, but mom didn't want me to come back, so she pushed me away." He says, with pain and sorrow inn his voice.
  "I remember that night," I say. "Mom told me to go back to bed, that you were just some salesman. Wow, that means your 28."
  "Well, it was 28 years of torture for me. All I wanted was a family." He said, with anger in his voice.  
  "Wait a minute, you said that super powers are a genetic thing in our family. Dose that mean-"
  "Yes," He says, cutting me off."I have powers, just like you. I an put thoughts into the heads of people, or inanimate objects. The stronger there brain is, the harder it is to put thoughts in." He says.
  "The car!" I say. "That's how you drove the car through the wall without hurting anyone!"
  "Now you're getting it." He says. ""I also put thought into your mind."
  I look at hi, quizzically.
  "Ever wonder why you didn't call the police when you found out that you had a stalker?" He asks.
  "Well... Um..." I say, confused.
  "Exactly." He says.
  "How did you get my room back?" I ask.
  "I saw your bedroom once when I was a kid. I broke into the house. Just to see what I was missing. I can still remember that day." He says.
  "Wow. You put a lot of work into this."I say. "You put all of this work into meeting me, and I don't even know your name. What is your name?"
  "Jimmy" He says. "I kind of made you name your cat after me."
  I laugh.
  "It's nice, you know, having a sibling." I say.
  "It's a lot nicer having a mom and dad and the whole package." He says.
  "I'll be your family." I say.
  He chuckles.
  "What?" I ask.
  "It's like you forgot about the notes that I sent you. I'm not here to welcome you as my sister. I'm here for revenge. But, before I kill you, I thought that you would like to see your cat one last time." He says, as he pulls Jimmy out from a kennel.
  "You kidnapped my cat!" I yell.
  "That was how I was going to lure you to me. This cat was the only stable thing in your left in your life. I though I would through you a bone." He says.
  Then, he charges at me. I doge. He trips. The window is open. he falls out, holding onto the wall.
  "Sarah, I'm sorry! As I was charging at you, I realized that I had a chance at having a family, and that I was just pushing you away. That's why I tripped. I was stopping. Please." He begs.
  "Okay." I say.
  I try to pull him up, but he's to heavy.
  He slips.
  I do the only thing I can. I break him into atoms.
  But when I try to put him back together, I can't.
  So I go home and tell Alex and Harrison everything. (Btw, they got together)
  Then I call Derek for a cup of coffee.
  A really good cup of coffee.


To be continued for the last time.

3 comments:

  1. This is my second last post for splitting Atoms. Tomorrow I will post the epilogue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to say. I mean that in a good way.

    ReplyDelete