Friday 30 January 2015

Traveling to Winnipeg

Last weekend, January 22 until January 25, I traveled to Winnipeg. We went to Polo Park, the Children's Museum, Forks Market, and we stayed at this awesome hotel called the Clarion, located right by Polo Park Mall. Even though we did many exciting things in Winnipeg, what we did on the drive there was just as... interesting. When we first started driving to Winnipeg, we stopped in Dryden for Thursday night and stayed there until Friday morning. We stayed in a hotel, that of course, had a pool. What's a hotel without a pool? We continued our 4 hour journey to Winnipeg, and we had fun, some drama and screaming, but still fun! For the record it was NOT me or Ryan who was screaming, it was my younger sister, Ruby. We blasted Uptown Funk (sorry Keira), Blank Space, and my mom being my mom, old lady music, as I call it. We continued driving, stopping occasionally to go to the bathroom, get water, and reload on my mom's RedBull. We thought we were close to Winnipeg when there was a sign that said "Winnipeg" and an arrow pointing forward. Don't trust signs because it turned out Winnipeg was still 45 minutes away. Possibly even an hour. So that was my story of my trip to Winnipeg! Before I go, have you ever been to Winnipeg?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been there yet but we plan on going there this summer :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been there yet but we plan on going there this summer :3

    ReplyDelete