Thursday 22 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 2. By: Keira

  Boom.
  An explosion.
  I immediately turn around to see if it was the mall. If the note was serious, and not just a mean prank. But what I saw next blew my mind. The mall was still there. It was still standing. How? What just happened? 
  Then I remembered. Today was the day that the city was demolishing  an old building to make a company. IYB inc, I believe. I think it stands for International Yellowhead bank. But it's nice to know that a mall filled with hundreds of people in it hasn't been destroyed with explosives.
  "What were you saying?" I asked Alex.
  "I was saying that this was probably just some mean prank, or it had to do something with a game, like truth or dare." She said.
  "Yeah. You're probably right..." I say.
  "Hey, who's up for some pizza?" Asks Harrison.
  "Sounds great!" Says Alex.
  We go back to my apartment to eat some pizza, watch some Television, and maybe veiw some of my art.
  The pizza guy comes by and gives us the food. Normal Saturday evening.
  "That pizza box is the same colour as my favourite sweater." Alex says.
  "Yeah. It's a really nice shade of purple." I say.
  "So, what should we watch?" Asks Harrison.
  "Let's see what's on." I say.
  I look down at the remote to check what's on, and I notice that 1/4 of  the nail on my thumb is gone. Just like that! For some scientifically impossible reason, it's not bleeding. But when I blink, it's back.
  "Everything okay, Sarah?" Asks Harrison.
  "Yeah. It's fine... So, tv. Let's see what's on." I say.
  I was probably just imagining that a bit of my thumb just disappeared   . It was probably nothing.
  Yeah. It was nothing.....                                                               I think.

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! Today's part of the story was not as great as yesterday's, but I did make sure that there was lots of foreshadowing. I hope you enjoy! I'll post more tomorrow and every day after that. Please leave comments on how I'm doing. Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE MAKE MORE! I love to read these by the way. I'm going to make a new story right now. keep up the good work!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the positive comment Lennox! I worked really hard on this text. I will post another part tomorrow, so don't worry. I can't wait to read your story! I know that it will be awesome! See you on Monday.

      Delete
  2. Just finished my new story. check it out!

    ReplyDelete