Friday 30 January 2015

Let's Just Say This Never Happened...

So last night my mom, Ruby who is my younger sister, and I went to Walmart. Ruby got hair chalk and she wanted to try it once we got home. We drove home, unloaded the car, and took out and unpacked Ruby's chalk. I dyed some of her hair a purple colour and some a light pink colour. After I finished doing Ruby's hair, I went upstairs to grab my iPad to take a picture of my amazing artistic work. If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic. Anyway, I went upstairs and in that short 2 minutes, Ruby dyed my dogs head and tail PURPLE AND PINK!! I, personally, thought it was hilarious and it she surprisingly looked good. But my dad, on the other hand, FLIPPED OUT. After a few minutes he got used to it and I explained to him that it comes out in water. My dog now has new nickname, Rainbow Poops, and her next look may be blue and pink...

1 comment: