Friday 30 January 2015

A day of a life with sadie

First, I woke up today wondering if today is cold outside or is it warm outside, so I grab my iPad a start looking up what the weather is going to be like. Next, I go and pick my clothes and after that I go to the bathroom and get dressed. After that, I go to the kitchen and make my lunch and sometimes make myself some French toast or pancakes. Later, I go to the washroom and brush my teeth, brush my hair and sometimes put my hair up into a ponytail. After I go and put my jacket and boots and mitts on or appropriate clothing for the weather. Then I go to the car and wait for my dad to come out and drive me to school.While going to school my dad and I talk what me or what my dad's doing after when Im done school.Then my dad drops me off at school around 8:10-8:15 AM. At school I learn stuff like math,science,social studies and other cool stuff.After school today I'm going to go to the movies with best friend at my old school, I don't know what we're going to watch, it's a surprise for me.After that I might have a sleep over with her or maybe I might go home and I'm going to have to pack because I move in my new house on Saturday. After packing I will go on my iPad for about 30 minutes or so, and after that I will get ready for bed and go to sleep. 
thanks for listening what my day was about and what I'm going to do after school,and also tell me what your day was like so far.😎

No comments:

Post a Comment