Saturday 24 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 4. By Keira.

  Crash.
  A car crash.
  But this isn't your ordinary car crash. No. This car went through the front doors, through the windows, fell of the railing, and landed a couple tables away from me. Glass shattered, people screamed. The noise was horrible! I looked at the car. It was a purple KIA that was covered with dirt. As bad as this situation is already, it it gets worse. Somebody used the dirt to write a message. Well, it was more of a word than a message. It said "Sarah Baker." My name. Repeatedly. Then, I slowly walked  to the back of the car. What I saw on the back of the car, and what I saw next was possibly the most terrifying thing I had ever seen. They wrote "I'm coming for you"
  I walk to the front of the car to see the person who is trying to scare me. I slowly open the door, but nobodies there.
 I scream, but nobody can hear me over the screams and the sirens. I wipe my name of the car, grab my stuff, and get out of there, before something else happens.
  The minute I get home, I start packing my bags. I need to get out of this house. Before they find me.
  As soon as I get everything packed and give my neighbour all my appliances,(They just moved in, they have no appliances. This was a great deal for them.) and go to the apartment manager.
  "Sarah!  What can I do for you?" He asks.
  "How long will it take me to move out? I already packed my bags and made some sleeping arrangements. How do I move out of here? It has to be as soon as possible." I say.
  "Um, well, this is sort of sudden. Wow. Um, Somebody moved out just, so I can probably find the forms, get you moved out in an hour".
  "Thank you! You do not know how much this means to me!" I say.
  After I read the contract, I reach for the pen. One second, I'm reaching for the pen, and then I blink, and it's gone. Impossible. This cannot be happening. Then I blink again, and it's there.
  "Everything okay Sarah?" asks the apartment manager, Bill.
  "Yeah, sorry, I just... sorry. Where do I sign?" I say.
  After I move out, I go to Alex's place. Then I decide not to tell her about everything that happened.  She would just freak out and decide to call the cops. I decide not to call the cops because the story is too crazy. They would probably put me in a mental institution.
  Then it happened again. You know how things keeps disappearing? My nail, the pen. This time, I saw it happen. My hand. Slowly, it fades away. piece by piece. Atom by atom.


To be continued...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. very good. lots of creativity. By the way, do you think I should make a post that has lots of funny jokes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you should make a post with lots of jokes! Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
    2. k then. working on it right now.

      Delete
  2. Has anybody picked up on the foreshadowing?

    ReplyDelete