Tuesday 27 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 7. By: Keira.

   (Sarah)
   Okay, I now have several problems. My first problem is that my hand keeps fading away, my second problem is that I have some creepy stalker, my third problem is that Alex has been acting strange around Harrison lately, and  my fourth problem is that I have no phone to contact anyone. Not to mention the fact that if my stalker comes back, I have no phone to get help. I could always use the house phone, but it's a really slow phone. It's almost impossible to use. Not to mention the fact that Alex is out of town. But at least I still have my cat, Jimmy.
  I should probably go out to get another phone. Then I'll clean up the mess that I made by smashing my phone.
  While I'm walking through the streets, I bump into him. Purple eyes. I haven't seen him scene the mall. I don't even know him, but I feel like I have to talk to him. Like I have to know him. Do I know him?
  "Hi.  I'm Sarah. I bumped into you at the mall the other day, and for some reason, I feel like I know you. Do I know you?" I ask.
  "No. I just have one of those faces." He says.
  This makes me laugh.
  "What?" He asks.
  "You do not have one of those faces." I say, while laughing.
  "I totally have one of those faces!" He says.
  "Your eyes are purple! How many people have purple eyes?" I say.
  He just stares at me. For about, 30 seconds.
  "Well, it was nice chatting with you, but I have places to be, and a schedule to keep." He says, and then walks away.
  Why do I feel like I know him? He's just some guy that I met at the mall. I don't even know him! He hasn't even told me his name! So why dose he feel so familiar?
  After that I buy a new phone, go back home, and hang out with my cat, Jimmy.
  I have to write this paper for school, and it's really hard. When I get stressed, I rum my hands through my hair, and I was about to do that, but then it started fading away. Splitting into atoms.
  That's when I heard it.
  The door was being unlocked.
  Alex was coming home, and everything was a disaster.
  I was bald, there was a smashed phone on the floor, and there was purple pastry filling all over the floor. (You would understand if you had one hand that kept disappearing and a really great but messy treat.)
  I had to fix everything in two seconds.
  But how?




To be continued...
  

5 comments: