Monday 26 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 6. By Keira.

  Alex's life.
  Hi. I'm Alex. You already know who I am, and what I look like. But you haven't really met me or Harrison. So today, I'm going to tell you my story.
  I met Sarah in grade one. We were doing arts and crafts in group of two, so we teamed up. The arts and crafts were to promote saving the earth, and we won the contest. We won a 25 dollar gift card to wherever we wanted. It was pretty awesome.
  We met Harrison in grade three. He was a smart kid, but he always hung out alone. So Sarah, being the outgoing person that she is, invited him to hangout with us. We have been best friends ever scene.
  In high school, I developed a tiny crush on Harrison, which was unfortunate because he had just started going out with this girl, Vanessa. I never had anything against Vanessa, she was nice, smart funny, and rather pretty. But when I found out that Harrison and Vanessa were going out, I was really upset. I thought it was just a thing that would blow over, but he went out with her for five months! I was so upset! But, lucky, I stopped liking him that way.
  After that, I got into journalism. I joined the school paper, and got a part time job at Tim Horton's. Then, after I graduated high school, I applied to a journalism college. It cost me some money, but I got in. I was super excited to move to Toronto with my best friends. To this day, I am still in that journalism class. Although, I may have a slight problem. Actually, two problems. The first problem is, Sarah has been acting strange lately. I don't know what's going on with her. The other day, I offered her this amazing, purple jelly filled, homade pastry. It was amazing, by the way, but it has to be eaten with two hands, because it's so messy. But for some reason, she insisted that she could eat it with one hand. We argued about it for like, five minutes, and then she just took it. What was that all about?
  My second problem is that, I think I might be starting to like Harrison again.
  I better not be. Sarah would freak.
  She's been acting odd lately. This would send her overboard.
  I hope she's okay.


To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys! I'm sorry I posted this so late. I was busy, and my I barley had time to post this. Plus I'm tired, so today's story isn't as exciting as usual. I just did what was easy, good, gives you lots of data, and makes you feel more connected to the characters. Goodnight. I'll post again tomorrow. :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post a story yesterday but it was 10:30 and I had just got back from Swiss Chalet. So I just asked what everyone's favorite food was.

      Delete