Wednesday 21 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part one. Keira's fiction story.

  Hi. My name is Sarah. I honestly don't know how to tell you everything that's happened to me. It's... Complicated. Really, really complicated. I guess I'll start off by telling you my name and a bit about myself. My name is Sarah Baker. I'm 21 years old and I live in Toronto. I have long, curly, dark red hair and emerald green eyes. I also have small freckles under my eyes and over my nose. I have peachy skin and I'm 5'8. I wear a black leather jacket and a tee-shirt that is the same emerald green that my eyes are, and very dark blue jeans. I go to an art collage in Toronto. If I had to describe myself in three words, I would say I'm artistic, smart, and nice.
  Okay, so. I was at the food court in the mall. I was waiting for my friends Alex and Harrison.
  Alex has thick, shoulder length, brown hair. She has pale skin and dark blue eyes. She is an average height and wears calm coloured sweaters and black jeans. If I had to describe her in three words, I would say she is nice, clever, and calm.
  Harrison, however, has black skin and short black hair. He is 6'1, and has brown eyes. He wears rock band tee-shirts and black jeans. I would describe him as nice, funny, and smart.
So, I was eating my sub, when out of nowhere, I bite into a note. It said " don't let him find you! Get out of here!"
  I look around to see if I can find the guy who gave me the sandwich, and possibly the note. But I was to late. He finished his shift.
  I start running.
  I passed by so many people on my way out.
  One of which, had dark purple eyes and blonde hair with purple tips at the end. He looked different than anybody else here, yet I felt like I knew him. But I kept running.
  On my way out, I bump into Alex and Harrison.
  "We need to talk." I say.
  They don't question me. They just start walking.
  "I got a note. I don't know what it means." I say, while showing them the note.
  Alex is about to say something when we hear it.
  It was an explosion.

To be continued...



6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I will be posting another part of this story every day. Please comment on your thoughts about my story. I want to be an author when I grow up, so any thoughts about how I'm doing, and what I can do to improve would be very much appreciated. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple eyes......oohhh that's curious. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you enjoy writing this? and if so, is there something that inspires you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy writing this. But if you want to get inspired, I highly recommend music. That's how I get inspired. For this story, I listened to American dream by MKTO and chances by Athlete. But my playlist for being inspired changes with the type of story I'm writing. Thanks for asking. I loved your story by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING STORY KEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many more parts are you going to make, just asking, lol.

    ReplyDelete