Thursday 22 January 2015

My thoughts about kingfisher.

I remember when I was I in grade 5, and I was going to kingfisher in the summer. We did lots of fun things like watch birds and learn about wildlife. I wondered what it would be like to stay there for 3 days in grade 6. I like where its located. It's not too far away from town but its not a long drive either. They get more snow over there then in the city. I like that its surrounded by lots of trees. The staff that work there are very kind and patient. Its just a really cool place to go. I'm really exited to go there this year. I do have some questions about kingfisher. Was kingfisher named by someone or something or did they just make it up? How long ago was kingfisher built? When are we going to be woken up in the morning? I usually don't like to go camping or anything that makes you stand outside for a long time. mostly because of mosquitos. Kingfisher just makes you want to come back again sometime. Last year, I saw a frog and some deer. It really gets the blood pumping. that's all I have to say. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment