Sunday 25 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 5. By: Keira

Warning. If you have not read previous parts, scroll down and read them. The story will not make sense if you do not know what's happening. Thank you.

  I see my hand fading away. Breaking into atoms. Then, I hear footsteps. Alex is coming. I immediately shove the half of a hand that I have left into my pocket and smile.
  "So, I made you this adorable little pastry, but be careful. There is this liquid, purple filling inside. Really yummy, and really messy. So be careful. You need two hands to eat these." Says Alex.
  Of course. The one time she makes me a snack! If I don't eat it, she'll think that I'm being rude, but if I do eat it, she'll see my hand. It's a lose-lose situation. I could try eating it with one hand.
  "Thanks! It's really nice of you to make me a snack." I say, while grabbing it with one hand.
  "You know, you're going to need two hands for that." Says Alex.
  "I can probably manage with one." I say.
  "Don't be so ignorant Sarah. You need two hands."
  That's when I feel it. All of the atoms in my hand place themselves together.
  "You know what, you're right. I do need two hands." I say, while taking my hand out of my pocket.
  "Living together is going to be harder than I thought." Said Alex, while handing me the pastry.
  That was a close one. She almost found out about my hand. This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.
  After that we watch a movie, eat dinner, play a card game, feed Jimmy. Then I go to my room to paint. I created this really prey colour of purple. It made the picture five times better. I have got to get it framed!
  After that, I cuddle up with Jimmy and go to sleep.
  But then, in the middle of the night, I am awoken by the buzzing of my phone. Who would be texting me at this time of night?
  I look at the name of the person who texted me, but it says unknown.
  The text says "Just because you moved doesn't me I can't find you. Sweet dreams."
  I throw my phone on the ground and smash it with my lamp. Alex was spending the night at her parents house, so I didn't have to worry about her hearing.
  I hope they don't find me.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment