Thursday 29 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 9. By: Keira.

  Okay guys, things are getting really heavy in my life. I have a stalker, non-human super powers, I'm constantly getting death threats, my best friend is about to ask my other best friend out, and I can't stop thinking about purple eyes guy. Plus, I still have to worry about my school and job. I should probably quit my job. My stalker might find me at my job.
  Gosh, what have I got myself into? I didn't even do anything! I've never done anything to draw attention to myself! What is happening.
  Well, at least I don't have to worry about cleaning up anymore. That's good. Not really.
  How can I manage to fix everything?
  I guess the only thing to do is hang with Jimmy. My cat Jimmy, always there for me. But when I look around the apartment, he's not there. That's when I see it. The window is open.
  I grab my jacket, new phone, and head down the fire escape(That's the window he got out of). I call his name. I cannot lose Jimmy. He is the only thing that isn't changing on me.
  "Jimmy!!!!" I scream. He always responds to his name.
  I look everywhere.
  I ask people if they've seen my cat, I show pictures of him. I even went to the pound, but he wasn't there.
  Then, even though I thought the situation couldn't get worse, it started raining.
  It was two hours until I finally sat down. I sat on the steps of this cute little art shop. It was light red with a paint brush painted on the wall.
  I found myself crying on those steps. The one thing in my life that wasn't changing had just ran away.
  The rain soaked my dark red hair. My hair which was once curly and full of volume was now wet, tangled, and messy. Wow, my hair has been really reflecting my mood today.
  "No. Way." Says a familiar male voice. Although, I don't know who's it is.
  "Sarah Baker?" Says the voice.
  I look up at him. He has peachy skin, light blue eyes, and shaggy, dark brown hair. I would say he is around 6'1. He wears a long, buttoned-up, black jacket. He holds a purple umbrella.  That's when I remember him.
  "Derek?" I ask.
  Derek and I went to art camp together. All the way from grade one to nine. We were so close. He didn't go to my school, but we were great friends. I haven't seen him sense grade nine. That's when he moved.
  "Why are you crying?" He asked, concernedly.
  "That is a really loaded question right now. Um, well, my cat ran way, and my best friend is about to ask out my other best friend and there is a high chance that somebody else has already asked him out, and this one person keeps giving me frightening notes, and all of it is distracting me from my school work, and a million other things are going on to." I say.
  "So, basically high school all over again." He says, trying to lift my spirit.
  "Exactly." I say while laughing. He laughs too.
  "That is the first time I've laughed in a while now. Thanks for that." I say, and give him a small smile.
  "It was my pleasure." He says.
  "Here's my number. If you ever want some coffee, give me a call. Okay?" He asks.
  "That sounds delightful." I say.
  "See you soon." He says.
  Then, just as I was starting to stand up, a bag was thrown over my head.
  I was being kidnapped.


To be continued...    
   

7 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I'm afraid that my story will be ending very soon. Things are getting really hard for Sarah so I think that I'm going to end it before things get to depressing and dramatic. Although, I might make a sequel. Give me feedback on what you thought, and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're are truly brilliant Keira. I'm not just saying that. It's mind blowing how intelligent you are. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really brilliant Keira. I cant wait for part 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mind blowing Keira and i like all your story's can't wait of the next one keira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its sad that this story will be ending soon. Are you going to start a new series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love writing these. I just need to think of what to write next... ;)

      Delete