Friday 30 January 2015

Splitting Atoms. Part 10. By:Keira.

  The bag goes over my head, and they start dragging me into a van. I try to scream, but they are covering my mouth. My stalker finally got me. At least, I think it's my stalker. I don't know. So much has been happening, I honestly don't know if this has to do with a whole other situation.
  They through me into a truck., and drive away.
  Okay, how do I get out of this situation. We've been driving for at least 45 minutes.
  Oh! Right. I have awesome science fiction super powers. Okay. So, if I imagine the bag splitting into atoms, then it should work. Right?
  As soon as I was about to use my powers, the truck stopped.
  They open the truck door, and walk me into a building. After a little while, we stop walking and they pull the bag of my head.
  It's a bedroom.
  But not just any bedroom, it's my childhood bedroom.
  That's when I see him.
  Purple eyes.
  "Hello, Sarah." He says, with darkness in his voice.
  "You... How?... My room... What?..." I say. How did this happen? I changed my childhood bedroom when I turned 14. What is he doing here? Is he my stalker? What's happening?!
  "Puzzled, Sarah? Connect the dots." He says, mysteriously.
  That's when I realize. He's been sending me clues. Purple. Purple Food, Purple umbrellas, purple everything! But how? He's sort of been popping up everywhere I go. How? I stare at him.
  "I've secretly been sending you messages. Everything you do, everywhere you go, there is something purple. To tell you that I was coming. To warn you." He says.
  "The car. The purple car. It had no driver. That was you?" I ask.
  "Yes." He says.
  "People could have died." I say.
  "No. I had a way to make sure that everyone was safe and out of the way at the time." He said.
  "How?" I ask.
  "You know how you can separate atoms. Well, let's just say that super powers must be a genetic thing." He says, confidently.
  "What?" I ask.
  "I'm your brother." He says. 

7 comments: