Wednesday 21 January 2015

Media Test Today!

Today, our class has a Media Test! I was trying to study until 12:30 AM for the test. :3 I even tried to hypnotize myself to improve my memory... I was watching  a swirly thingy for 17 minutes 26 seconds! I don't know if it actually improved my memory because most of the things on the internet is a hoax, so until the test, I hope it works! I wish everyone who takes the test the best of luck and keep trying if you get stuck. I'M SO FABULOUS THAT I'M GONNA ACE THIS TEST! Nah, I usually get stuff wrong. ^_^  Everyone's FABULOUS AND ARE GOING TO ACE IT! :D I didn't get far on studying but I tried. :3 Good luck Grade Sixes! Thanks for reading! Buh-bye! :D

1 comment:

  1. stare at the word luck fore 1 min then look away its so cool

    ReplyDelete