Thursday 9 April 2015

sunsets


Sunsets

Sunsets with the great orange…

Sunsets that bring the beautiful orange are always a gift to the eye and always nice and bright, you have to be alright to think it’s not bright! And my color is such a nice sunset color and it’s like watching the glare come off the lake in the morning… Night rises my color is no longer needed, YES! My long day is over, until tomorrow…

Sunset 1, sunset 2, sunset 3, and sunset 4, every day the sunset does the same thing and each time it does my color is always there brighting and ending everyone’s and sometimes he makes it even more night! And suddenly its night! So it doesn’t need to be bright, NO! I don’t want it to be night, I want it to be light so I can fill everyone’s face with delight. And every time you look at my color you can just imagine the smell of pumpkin pie cooling on a window ledge. Also my color feels like a bright orange soft towel just getting out of  the dryer,  and still nice and warm

sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment