Thursday 23 April 2015

I Will Find You. Part 3. By:Keira

  It was real. It was real. It was real. It was real. It was real. That's the only thought that goes through my mind. It was real. I find myself taking every single step I can to make me safe. I shut my blinds and sloppily sew them together. I close all of my doors, lock them, and pile furniture up against them. I gather all of the normal household items that could be used as a weapon. After I've taken every single precaution possible, I huddle up in the dark, lonely, space that my couch is held in(I moved my couch to block front door.) I rock back and forth, in an obsessively repetitive motion, on my hard, cold, creaky wooden floor. Then, my phone rings.
  When I stretch my arm across the room to reach the phone, my wound gives my arm agonizing pain. I scream, but immediately attempt to muffle it with my non-injured arm, in case the guy was around. I manage to grab the phone, and I see that it's Amy. My best friend. I'll give you a brief description of her. She has dirty blond hair and pale skin. Freckle find their way under her eyes and over her nose. She has vibrant blue eyes and is the same age as me.
  "Amy?" I ask, making sure it wasn't the guy."Hey." She says in respond."What's up?" I ask, trying to finish this conversation, so I can stitch up this wound faster. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch later. You've been so upset about your mom lately, so I thought that you might feel better if you had you're mind taken off it. You know, a little bit of fun." She asks, concernedly."You know what, this whole conversation made me feel better, Well, I guess I don't need lunch to cheer me up then. Bye!" I lie, in a rushed manor. I hang up the phone before she can respond. I inwardly sigh, scared to death about what will happen next.
  A couple minutes after the phone call, I decide to clean up my wound. I grab a sewing needle, disinfectant, and a very special type of thread that is okay to use on skin. I'll spare you the gory details of what happened next. Let's just say, it was disgusting.
  After the stitching, I grow drowsy, and unintentionally fall asleep.
  "Tick, tock, goes the clock, now what shall we play?"  Sings the gentle, yet disturbing voice of a dozen children. I find myself in a dark, cold, creepy, backstage of a circus. Completely black. Nothing to bee seen. I hear a sudden, high pitch scream, and then the immediate face of a scowling doll is 5 inches away from my face, only she can be seen. Large, brown threads sprout from her head, and her pink tutu is viciously shredded. Then, A flash of dark fills the room, only for a millisecond, and the doll, now violently glaring and smiling like the Joker, is millimeters away from my face.My heart pounds, racing faster than ever. I scream and push my elbows and feet to get me away from her(Because I was lying on my back.) The dimly lit spotlight that shown on the doll had disappeared, making he vanish from sight. "Tick, tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly," Chant the children. Another scream. I look around and see Amy hula-hooping, but I only see the back of her. Her thin, dirty blond hair is held a pony tail, and she wears a grey tee-shirt and blue jeans. "Amy?" I ask, scared to see what happened to her. She slowly turns around, sending shivers up my spine, and i see a terrifying sight. Her face is covered in frowning clown makeup, not her whole face, just the eyes and lips. She frowns along with it, while continuously hula-hooping. Suddenly, a clown runs up to her with a knife in his hands, and grabs her shoulders, and the spotlight that once shown on her, has disappeared. I hear The most horrible, bone chilling, gruesome, scream I have ever heard. "Tick, tock, goes the clock, soon you and I must die." Sing the children. Then, I see my mom,  reaching for me, trying to get to me but she can't. I try to run to her, I use all of the power that I have to get to her. But I can't. Then, the man that attacked me on the streets, creeps up behind my mother and grabs her shoulders, Holding the shard of glass that he attacked me with in his left hand, and pulls her away. My heart jumps out my chest, I have never been this scared in my life. "Mom!" I scream, as she's dragged away from me. Then, The lights go out, and I hear a scream.
"Tick, Tock...."



To be continued....
                    

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this one was a bit frighting. Sorry about that. It's just that I heard this one song on Doctor Who, and it was supper creepy, so I thought it would be perfect for a nightmare. Anyway, I hoped you liked it, please tell me how I did, and I'll see you guys Monday. Bye!

    ReplyDelete