Tuesday 21 April 2015

I Will Find You. Part 2. By:Keira

  At 3:29 am, my dad leaves to go home and get some sleep. He's the only one of us that works. We need to make some kind of income, right? After that, I make eggs for breakfast, but I lose myself in in my mind and end up burning them again. I don't really care how they taste at this point. After I eat, I slowly get get ready for the day. I take a shower, get dressed(With non-matching socks) and grab the flyers before I leave my apartment. I run around the city asking people if they have seen my mom, but nobody has.
  Eventually, I find myself wandering down an alley, just so I can hang up the flyers. A frosty wind attacks my face, as my footsteps echo down the cold, dark, empty alleyway. Cracked windows and cobble stone are the only things in sight. All I can smell is the moist air and the faint scent of cat vomit. I slowly make my way down the dark, creepy alley. I get my stapler gun ready to hang up the flyers, when all of the sudden, the wind gets much stronger, and it blows several posters away. I try to secure the posters in my hand better, but the wind just gets stronger. All of the sudden, the wind starts swirling around me, making me sneeze, as dust and garbage flies up. The gust rips the paper out of my hands, and sends them flying in a circular motion. A blur of a person in a grey hoodie emerges from the wind. I look closely at him, not able to see his face due to the tilting of his head. That's when I see it. The most frightening thing I've ever seen(In person, of course). The men held a huge shard of glass in the hand that had been covered with a glove. But when I blinked, he had disappeared. I immediately spin around and see him on the other side of the circle .Then, the most impossible thing ever happened. I cannot emphasize how impossible this is. The hoodied man duplicates himself. Seriously. Right in front of my eyes. Oh. My. Gosh. I am flippin' out right now. This is not physically possible. All of the sudden, he duplicates himself in a 360 degree around me. They all slowly emerge towards me. I try to move, but they all surround me. I have nowhere to go. I'm as good as gone. "Stop looking for her!" He yells, in a dark, grumbling voice. Then, he lifts up the glass, and cuts a huge, gory, scar on my right arm. All of the sudden, everything goes black.
  I wake up in my bed, covered in sweat,(as usual) and I feel a wave of relief wash over me. It was just a dream. Then, I lift up my right arm, just to check, and it's there. A bloody scar stretches across my arm. I look down
to the pillow that my arm gently rested on, and it has a streak of red down the side. I have never been more scared.


It. Was. Real.




To be continued...          

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed today's part of the story. Sorry if the part about the attacking was a bit disturbing to some audiences. Please tell me how I did and what you liked/disliked about the story. See you later!

    ReplyDelete