Tuesday 28 April 2015

Minecraft City COMPLETED!!! -Josh

After about 8 months working on this monstrous creation every day after school, working at 7:00 AM, and finding great builds, it's finished- MINECRAFT CITY!!!! I thought I got it done about 2 weeks ago, but I made a small residential area with a park. Streets in this area are Emerald Drive, Ruby Crescent, Bond Court, Suncrest Place, Downing Street, and Southgate Court. All of these names were inspired by real streets in County Park. The area includes single homes and townhouses.

I used to live in County Park, on York Street. There's only one school for the whole area. There should be a second school.

Back to Minecraft. I continued the power lines system with the wires crossing over the area. The Airport was smaller than I wanted it to be.

There won't be much Minecraft stuff coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Josh! This sounds like one impressive creation. I know my sone would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete