Tuesday 28 April 2015

I Will Find You. Part 5. By:Keira

  No.
  I fly off my balcony, expecting certain death. I did not just do that.Why would I do that? Ugh! The icy, crisp air slaps me in the face, as the pale moonlight shines down on me. The streets are filled with chatter and cars. Lights sparkle throughout the city, copycating the stars that shine bright in the clear night sky. I wonder what time it is. I wonder what time I'll land on the ground. I wonder what time I'll die. I mean, I pretty sure one of these next breaths I'm going to take is going to be the last. What will Amy do without me? What about dad? I mean, we can't find mom. He'll have nobody without me. Why did I jump? I didn't even want to!
  Then; there's a thud. I know that I landed.
  Bang. I fall on the ground. Cold conreat stabs my hands. Am I dead? I don't think so. I slowly stand up. Well, I am pretty sore. I then realize, that I'm not on the street. No, I'm on the roof of the building next to my apartment. I'm alive. Ha! I lived! Oh my gosh. I can'the believe that I can jump that far! I feel relieved as the cold wind whips through the air. I yell out a cry of joy, happy to be alive.
  That's when I see her. A little girl. Sitting on the roof. Crying. She has dirty red hair that covers her face. She hides herself in a little red hoodie. "Are you okay?" I ask, worried for her safety.
  "I Am..." She says, ominously, "but are you?" She yells, jumping up from her spot. Her red hair reveals her face, which is covered in eyeliner.
  Then, she attacks me. She puls a huge stick out of her bag, the ones that people would use to get across rivers. Yeah, I don't know what they're called. She runs towards me then disappears. She pops up behind me, without walking there. She's like the other guy! She'so going to kill me!"Little red says 'hi'" she yells, in an insane manor. To bad you're going to bed!" she yells, angerly.
 Then, everything goes black.



To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. You and Chloe sure know how to end a chapter and create suspense!

    ReplyDelete