Friday 1 May 2015

Why I haven't been posting!

Ugh! This is going to bother me so much! For the past few months, I've gone without my computer (I know, I am going to die!) and my computer has been the only electronic to post on the blog on, my house computer can't really type because of the keyboard and my phone doesn't allow me to even go on the blog. Supposedly my laptop had a virus and whenever I tried to log into it, it just went to a black screen, so soon I will be chopping it into millions of pieces with my dad's axe! Yay! Hopefully, when it's my birthday, I will get a new laptop! I don't NEED a laptop, I could always go onto the blog at school, but it would be nice to have one again! Okie dokie! Thanks for reading this and soon I will start up my Back In Time!
Hope you guys understand and I will write later! Okie dokie, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment