Tuesday 5 May 2015

Blog announcement.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I will start posting less and less on this blog. The reason for this is that I started my own blog this weekend. If you would like to continue reading what I have to say, come check out my blog, "The Awesome Perspective". If you have trouble finding it, all you have to do is click my name on the contributors list, and look at the blogs I follow/own. It'll be there. I will continue posting on that blog after the end of the school year, so if you would like to continue to read what I have to say from grade 7 and up, all you have to do is go there. Okay, that's all I have to say for now. See you tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you decided to start your own blog. You're really active on this one, so I think you'll be great at running your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe! That's a really nice thing to say! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I hope you write more stories on your new blog

      Delete
    3. There will be. Actually, I'm starting to write a story on my blog that was inspired by your coulor poem. (:

      Delete
    4. Really?! That's great. I can't wait to read it

      Delete
    5. Really?! That's great. I can't wait to read it

      Delete