Friday 22 May 2015

Thoughts

I constantly worry, never really stops. And it's usually about stuff that doesn't even matter. I can't even sleep some nights because of what I think about. I'm usually lost in thoughts. Let's put it this way, you only know a part of me. If I were to explain further, I only share not even half of what goes on in my head. Stuff kids say to me I have a hard time forgetting. I damages you confidence and messes with your head. Especially when you already have 99 problems. People I know think that I'm someone totally different than I really am. Nobody knows. I guess in your own mind you view yourself as a freak who's completely insane. That would be me. I wish I was better at telling people how I feel, or that they could be the slightest bit empathetic. To say the least I realize that people can relate, and that it's not just me.

1 comment:

  1. “Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

    “If you are depressed you are living in the past.
    If you are anxious you are living in the future.
    If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
    ― Lao Tzu

    ReplyDelete