Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Frozen Planet. A one Parter. By:Keira

  The cold sun beats down on this... This... This strange planet. It's not earth, it's some alien planet. The ground is purple. dark purple. But the sun, the sun is- is- is blue. A cold, icy coulor of blue. There is a silver, frozen lake a couple feet away. It's freezing out here. You can only smell the cold, damp air. This planet is dead. No life. None at all. Most people would find this place lonely and depressing, but I love it. I really do. It's beautiful.
  My name is Jennifer. I have straight, silky, soft, long brown hair. My skin is pale. I have dark, piercing, green eyes. You would notice them from a mile away. My teeth are white and well cared for. It's not like I cared about how I look, it's just that, well, I've always valued dental high gene. I'm tall and thin. I have almond shaped eyes. I have a small, button nose, and full lips. Not thin, not thick, just full. I have a small, round chin. My hair is thick and falls over my face. I wear blue jeans, a white tank-top, and a black leather jacket. I'm clever, active, and brave, or selfless. Both of those are really similar. How's that for a description?
  "Hello?" I shout, desperately,  into the depths of the abandoned, dead planet. "Can anybody help me? Please..."
  Nobody. I'm alone. It's so cold. The only thing that I'm wearing to keep me warm is a thin, leather jacket. Brr. I. Need. Help. I'm going to freeze to death very soon. Ugh. How did this even happen? The last thing I remember is sitting at a coffee house, writing a story on my laptop. It was so warm. I was so warm. Now I'm freezing. Sigh. I don't know what to do. Where to go. I collapse to the ground. So. Very. Cold.  Then I hear a noise.
"Hello?" I ask, desperate for help. But all I hear is a low, loud, vicious, grumble. But it wasn't me. "Who's there?" Another frightening grumble. "Okay. You got me, I'm scarred. You can stop it now!" I say, preparing myself to run.
  Then, I see it. The scariest thing that I have ever seen. A pair of deadly, glowing red eyes glare at me from inside a nearby cave. I start dashing towards a mountain. I run faster than I have ever ran in my life. I know that the creature is chasing after me. So, I slightly turn my head to get a good look at this alien life form. Wow. It's frightening... but beautiful. It's not as big as I thought. It's just a little bit
bigger than a large dog. It's eyes looked red under the cage, but now they look... like a type of neon purple. It has a mixture of brown and purple fur, and has large, but very separated, spikes down it's back. The spikes match the coulor of his fur-like body. His eyes are wide, 360 degree, circles. Not like the types of eyes you would see on earth. His nose is an upwards triangle, with only one, circular nostril. He has the body shape of a dog.
  "Rezo!" Shouts some life form that I cannot see. As soon as the creature hears this, it stops chasing me.
  That's when I see them. Well, there was only one of them. But were an alien. Beautiful, pale blue skin and majestic, dark blue hair. Her eyes are wide like the other alien. But not as wide. She also has the same nose, but hers is a bit rounder. Other than that, she looks human. She wears a white, silk like blouse, and a silky, black skirt. I don't know how she survives in this weather.
She starts muttering some sort of foreign language, pauses, and puts on some high-tech necklace.
"Hello. I'm Zazo. You're probably confused"Starts Zazo. "Follow me. I'll show some more people from your planet.
I walk with Zazo, hoping to get back home... Please.
The end.
   

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been... busy. I started to stop posting after I got sick, and I kind of started forgetting to post. So, I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete