Wednesday 11 March 2015

Minecraft City

I'm working on a city in Minecraft. It has a big" PLANET MINECRAFT" sign. It is still unfinished. I'm almost done half of the city, but the size of it depends on how much I get done by the last day of school so I can show it to you guys with a video. It has high-rises from Calgary, as well as the CN Tower, Scotia Plaza, and Hotel MacDonald in Edmonton. The structures from Calgary are the Calgary Tower and Suncor Energy Center West. I was gonna make The Bow, but it would be too hard. If you have ever seen it, you'll know what i'm talking about.the city, now named 'Minecraft City" also has black streetlights. I did that using Nether Brick. I built my new house in that area, near Old Downtown. There are those green Downtown Edmonton traffic lights. If you have seen them, you'll know what i'm talking about. I also have two one-way streets. I also made my own national park, Planet Minecraft National Park, as well as an amusement park with a ride where you ride in a Minecart going in a spiral upwards. At the top of the ride you then come down on the same rail. Of course I made an original roller coaster. The city, of course, has a few houses and apartments. I haven't made a condo yet, but I plan on doing so in the future. It also has a beach with a diving board.

Meanwhile I will be building a roller coaster in one of my other worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment