Thursday 26 March 2015

Awesome C.L.E. | 2014

One event that me and my relatives did was go to the C.L.E.. The C.L.E. has lots of rides, games, and food. It sounds like a lot of people screaming on the rides and a lot of talking. It smells like hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, and soda. It also feels like it is the opposite of doing nothing all day long, playing video games, and being a couch potato. One such activity was MardiGras. Me, my Aunt, my Uncle, and my younger cousin went inside. There were all these mirrors everywhere and we had to try to find our way out of that area. The mirrors act like walls so when you see a path, you will end up bonking your face against a mirror thinking it is a longer path! Fortunately, I did this the year before, so I kinda knew where to go. I also followed the floor by looking which way you could go. I ended up walking into mirrors, but it still helped. We eventually found the spiral stairs to the next thing. Up there were these funny mirrors. We looked into them and we were surprised. The mirrors sure made us look different. They made us look like people who ate too much hamburgers, kinda like the cameras with those effects to make you look like you have a strange body! After that there was a red and yellow spiral slide. It was short because it was just going to the ground from a second story of a building. My uUncle was holding my cousin in his arms. At the bottom he tried to escape, but he slipped and bonked his head on the side of the slide. It turns out he was fine. As we walked away I felt a slight breeze of the wind touch my arms and legs. It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment