Friday 13 January 2017

Home.

  All of last year the only thing I could think about was being back at St.James, having things be the way they were before the transition. I was too busy trying to run back to St.James, and forward to high school. I missed out of a year of awesomeness. All that I got out of it was a few good memories, quite a few mistakes, a decent report card, and a completely different(and awkward) personality. I still regret not doing as much as I could.
  A big part of it has to do with what I think a home is. To me,(please ignore the cliche) home is not a house. It's more of a place of belonging. It doesn't even have to do with a location, it can be a person or a feeling. It is a feeling.
  To me, St.James was a home, and I couldn't give up that feeling until recently. I'm glad I did, but I never really knew how hard it could be to let go, and how sad closure can be.

1 comment:

  1. Keira, St. James will always welcome you back whenever you visit!

    ReplyDelete