Thursday 18 June 2015

Tragedy- Part 6

Ow, stick in the thigh. And... Over a tree root. That's not fun. 
I get dragged by my underarms deep into the forest. The rain is still coming down in large amounts and my clothes are probably now more mud than they are clothes. Sticks, rocks, and mud come shooting up as this strange person pulls me. Then a thought occurs to me. I'm currently being dragged through the forest by a total and complete stranger, my car doors are still open, I have no clue where I'm being taken, and yet I'm not screaming or calling out for help. Well it's never to late to start.
So I scream. I yell, I scream, and I call out for help. 
"HELP! GRIFFIN! HEEEEELLLP!" I stop and gasp for air. Maybe screaming isn't the best idea saying that I have a bag over my head... Who cares. 
"HELP ME! LET ME GO! LET ME GO YOU LITTLE-" 
I stop screaming immediately. I swear I just heard a gun being loaded. I'm not being pulled anymore. No no no. My eyes begin to water and my lips quiver. I try not to cry out but I'm so terrified that my forehead begins to hurt. I let out a whimper and then a heavy foot stomps on the ground sending up sparks of mud.
"Say one more word and I shoot!" Booms the stranger. The voice sounds like it belongs to a woman.
The lady rips the bag off of my head and throws it into the forest. I take in a big breath and look behind me. The rain is still falling but I can see a woman with pixie-cut brown hair and clothes that look like they haven't been properly washed in weeks. Her jeans and T-shirt are coated in a thick layer of dirt and her skin is dirty and drenched. She looks at me and turns me around by the shoulders with one hand, as the other hand is occupied by a gun. The woman lets me go and holds the gun steadily in front of me.
"Who are you?" Says the woman through a loud boom of thunder and heavy rain.
I don't respond.
"I said, who are you?" Says the lady, louder than before.
I decide that she may shoot if I don't answer.
"I'm Dr- Drew A-A-Andrews." I say in a worried voice.
The woman lowers the gun and moves closer to me. She kneels down and takes out a hunting knife that she puts behind my back. I start to hyperventilate, but then I calm down as the lady only cuts the rope that was binding my hands together. She rises and looks at me with a puzzled look.
"Sister?"




2 comments:

  1. Cliff hangers at the end of every part! Arrrr :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, this is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Please write more! I'm dying to find out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete